The American Special Hockey Association (ASHA) will open registration for the 2021 – 2022 season on Friday June 25, 2021 at 9am
Thanks to the support of our community and generous donations, there are no fees for ASHA Membership for the regular 2021/2022 Season.
- If you are registering for summer camps or ASHA A Games, you must be registered for the 2021/2022 Season. (*Some Fees May Apply for Summer Camp)
Membership registration only takes a few moments and must be completed by the member, or guardian.
We do remind all Athletes, Coaches, Volunteers or Junior Coaches over the age of 18 are required to complete a background screening and abuse training.
- If you registered with ASHA, during 20/21 season, and completed the background screening and abuse training with ASHA, your information will stay connected to your account.
- For the convenience of USA Hockey Members, if you previously submitted a USA Hockey certificate indicating compliance with the background check and abuse training during the 20/21 season, you will need to have your certificates ready to upload.
- We migrated to this new platform at the start of the 20/21 season, we will no longer be able to accept any ASHA screening or ASHA abuse certificates from the 19/20 season. If you did not register in 2020, or completed these requirements, you will need to comply to complete your membership.
- ASHA does not, at any time, sell or share membership information to third parties.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know at email@example.com